Private Half Day Florence in 1 Day Tour
Enjoy a private Florence day tour with an expert guide featuring a tour of Florence including Michelangelo's David at the Accademia , Piazza Signoria and its monuments and statues , Ponte Vecchio , Duomo Square and Giotto's Bell tower , Baptistery and Gates of Paradise by Brunelleschi, Orsanmichele church , San Lorenzo market and a tour of the masterpieces of the Uffizi GalleryBOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- High qualified guide
- Michelangelo's David, Uffizi Museum, Piazza della Signoria, Duomo, Giotto's Bell Tower, Ponte Vecchio, Baptistery, Vasari Corridor (external), Palazzo Vecchio & many other important landmarks
- Skip the line tickets for David & the Uffizi Museum
Our Private Florence in 1 Day Tours feature four-hour private guided walking tours of Florence providing comprehensive city sightseeing tours of Florence.
In the company of one our expert Florence tour guides we'll pay particular attention to the Renaissance period as this sightseeing tour visits Michelangelo's David at the Accademia, the Uffizi to admire the works of great Renaissance artists such as Botticelli & Raffaello, and a two-hour walking tour of the historical centre of the city. A walking tour of Florence that provides the ideal introduction to a city, whose piazzas and palazzi reveal the logic and philosophy of that incredible period of history called the Renaissance.
As we walk through the streets and piazzas of Florence we'll discuss the ideas of the Renaissance, the lives of many famous artists, the Medici family who showered Florence with countless masterpieces, and how life changed forever during this epic period of the history of Florence.
The private walking tours of the city of Florence include the Duomo, Giotto's Bell Tower, Vasari Corridor, Baptistery, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria & the Palazzo Vecchio to name a few of the important landmarks you'll see during this sightseeing tour of Florence.
After enjoying a walk through the historical centre of Florence we arrive at the Accademia Gallery, home to Florence's most treasured work of art - "Michelangelo's David". After enjoying an in-depth discussion of David, we'll also have time to admire "Michelangelo's Slaves". A series of breath-taking sculptures.
To complete the in-depth and thoroughly entertaining Florence in 1 day tours itinerary we'll visit the Uffizi to admire the works of the great masters of the Renaissance. Your expert Florence tour guide will give you a thorough introduction to the Renaissance period utilizing the great works of Art on display inside the Uffizi museum.
The tour of the Uffizi begins with the world-famous Uffizi painting museum. Famous for its masterpieces by artists such as Giotto, Botticelli, Michelangelo, Raffaello and Tiziano.
Your guide will come and meet you in the lobby of your centrally located hotel in Florence.
If your hotel is not centrally located, our guide will come and meet you in Piazza Strozzi in front of the Palazzo Strozzi, holding a sign with your name written on it
- Rucksacks/backpacks are NOT allowed inside Accademia Gallery!!!! As there is no deposit area in the vicinity, avoid taking any rucksacks/backpacks as due to the new rules you will not be admitted inside the monuments.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- At times, Museums close without notice. No refunds are available as these events are beyond our control.
- Prices from: 74.50
- Duration: 4 hours
- Availability: View Calendar
- Pickup Location
- Mid Point