In order to use the Site, you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to the Company will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
General Terms and Conditions for Travel Bookings
- Refunds on unused services. Our Tours are sold as a package and therefore we cannot refund a client for services that he/she has decided not to utilize.
- Travel Insurance. We strongly recommend that you arrange travel insurance to cover cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or those beyond your control. Also we recommend a medical and personal insurance to cover medical expenses and loss of baggage or personal belonging.
- Currency. Our tours are sold in Euro currency and your credit card will be charged in Euro currency.
- Refusal of Travel. We reserve the right to refuse to carry any person or accept a person on the tour whose conduct or manner may cause offence or upset to other participants. The same applies to any person who is experiencing medical symptoms that could cause ill health to others or to any person we suspect may not be fit to travel or tour. We apply our standard cancellation policy in this case.
- Disabilities and Medical Problems. It is client's responsibility to ensure he/she is fit enough to tour on the departure date. Some of our tours may not be fully accessible to wheelchairs or clients with any mobility issues - we will try to accommodate disabilities and medical problems where we can but please be aware that some of our tours may simply not be suitable for you. It is essential that you notify us upon booking about any medical problems which may affect your ability to travel on our tours so that we can advise you if your chosen arrangements are feasible for you. Should you fail to do so and as a consequence be unable to complete your trip or access a tour we cannot be held responsible for any cost or inconvenience this may cause you if we are unable to accommodate you or any member of your party.
- Complaints. We are open to suggestions and comments from our clients that allow us to optimize our services and we take responsibility for our mistakes or failures. In the event that you have any complaint during the course of your tour then please bring this immediately to the attention of our office or guide or driver so that we can intervene and provide a solution while the tour or another holiday experience is still taking place. If after you have ended your tour or trip you wish to further address the matter, please contact us within 21 days after your travel date at [email protected] providing all relevant information necessary to allow us to address your complaint.
- Force Majeure. The Company is not liable and do not authorize any refunds for any events which are caused as a result of acts of God, Governments, war hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil strife, industrial dispute, labor dispute, strike, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, theft, epidemics, quarantine, medical or customs regulations, technical or administrative problems with transport, closure of airports, breakdown of machinery, adverse weather conditions, water shortages or any other occurrences beyond our immediate control and which, despite all due care being taken, could not have been avoided. In case of force majeure, the Company reserves the right, but makes no guarantees, to offer substitute services. If no substitute is available, or the substitutes offered are not accepted, the Company will not authorize any refunds. Avventure Bellissime strongly recommends you purchase travel insurance.
Terms and Conditions For Group And Private Tours
All tours except for vacation packages or custom reservations are bookable directly via the Website and require a full prepayment at the time of booking to confirm a reservation.
Once you complete the payment you will receive an automatically generated email confirming your booking was received, upon a successful payment you are bound by the Terms herein.
Be advised that we require twenty-four (24) to thirty-six (36) hours to process the reservations.
a) if the payment goes through correctly you will receive the tour voucher(s) with all the details via e-mail within twenty-four (24) to thirty-six (36) hours.
b) if there are issues with the payment you will be contacted through email notifying you about the situation - please note that you will receive the automatically generated email even if your payment did not go through. The automatically generated email is only to confirm we received your booking - only the email containing the tour vouchers is the actual reservation confirmation.
c) We decline any responsibility should your e-mail provider blacklist our domain @tours-italy.com and consequently not allow our e-mails containing the tour voucher(s) to reach your account.
Delays on Private Tours / Private shore excursions / Private Transfer Tours
Private Transfers and transfers / tours
Avventure Bellissime Intellectual Property
The Site contains intellectual property owned by the Company, including, without limitation, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property as well as the Avventure Bellissime Company Name / website name, logo, all designs, text, graphics, photographs, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof.
You may, view, print and/or download one copy of the Materials from this web site on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site content or intellectual property, in whole or in part without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Site, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
RECORDING AND REPORTING: All rights reserved by our Company. Any reporting or recording (video or audio) of tours and or services must have prior written permission from the management.
The Company makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source (the “Content”), is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. The Company disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error or incompleteness in the Content.
You acknowledge that the Company has not and does not make any representations as to the future outcomes that may be derived as a result of use of the Company’s website, programs, products or services. Testimonials, earnings, or examples shown through Company’s website, programs, and/or services are only examples of what may be possible. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of the Company’s services.
Limitation Of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE. ADDITIONALLY, AVVENTURE BELLISSIME LTD IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DENIAL OF SERVICE, ATTACK, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; (II) LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA; AND (III) THIRD PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF THE AVVENTURE BELLISSIME LTD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DAMAGES. IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL AVVENTURE BELLISSIME LTD CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $100.
Third Party Resources
The Site may contain links to third-party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content or policies of third party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with the Company. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms of Service, or any use by you of the Site. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
Certain sections of the Site or its Content may allow you to make purchases from us or from other merchants. If you make a purchase from us on or through our Website or its Content, all information obtained during your purchase or transaction and all of the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your name, address, method of payment, credit card number, and billing information, may be collected by both us, the merchant, and our payment processing company.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any affiliate, individual or company found on or through our Website, all purchase terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with payment, refunds, and/or delivery related to your purchase, are solely between you and the merchant. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, refunds, or other matters of any sort that incurred as the result of such dealings with a merchant.
We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies of the payment processing companies and Merchants. In addition, when you make certain purchases through our Site or its Content, you may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of a payment processing company, Merchant or us that specifically apply to your purchase. For more information regarding a Merchant and its terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s Website and click on its information links or contact the Merchant directly.
You release us, our affiliates, our payment processing company, and merchants from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase through or use of our Website or its Content.
Governing Law; Venue; Mediation
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof. If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the International Court of Arbitration. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in Venice, Italy or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
These Terms of Service bind and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and assigns. These Terms of Service are not assignable, delegable or otherwise transferable by you. Any transfer, assignment or delegation by you is invalid.
Entire Agreement; Waiver; Headings
ENTIRE AGREEMENT; WAIVER; HEADINGS
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and AVVENTURE BELLISSIME pertaining to the Site and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between us. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the Company shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the Company. The subject headings of this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Disclaimers, please email [email protected].
Updated: May 2018