Gondola, Walk & Grand Canal Tours Combo
Combine our Venice shared Gondola Ride ( 30 minutes ) , Original Venice Walking Tours ( 2 hrs ) featuring St Mark's Square , St Mark's basilica , Doge's palace ( exterior ) , Secret Venice & Grand Canal Boat Tours ( 1 hr ) for a discounted price!BOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- Local expert English speaking guide for 2 hours
- Skip the line tickets to St. Mark's Basilica
Gondola Ride includes:
- 30 minutes ride in a traditional Venetian Gondola limited to a maximum of 6 passengers per Gondola
Grand Canal Boat Tour includes:
- Local Expert English speaking guide for 1 hour
- Luxurious Motor-Launch
Enjoy the best possible value in Venice Tours on special offer. Take our excellent Avventure Bellissime’s Original Venice Walking Tour that includes skip the line tickets for St. Marks Basilica and fascinating walk through the labyrinth of the hidden Venice. Take a ride in a traditional Venetian Gondola, and finish with our small group Grand Canal Boat Tour.
Original Venice Walking Tour
Morning (times varies depending on the season)
This Venice city sightseeing tours package starts with a full two-hour walking tour to recount the history of Venice from its early beginnings to the modern day. Following a monumental route from St. Marks square, visiting St. Marks Basilica with skip the line tickets and a journey through the labyrinth of back alleys and enchanting canals of the Hidden Venice to the Grand Canal & the Rialto Bridge covers the unique history of Venice from its beginnings to the modern day. Along you’ll also encounter famous characters like Marco Polo & Casanova.
Venice Gondola Ride
Afternoon depending on the season
The second part of this Venice city sightseeing tours package features our small group Venice Gondola ride. On a traditional Venetian Gondola enjoy a fascinating journey through the narrow back canals of the San Marco district of Venice dominated by soaring palaces and punctuated by delicate bridges you'll discover the Venice of your dreams. Along the way you'll see the La Fenice Opera House, Salute Church, Mozarts House in Venice and numerous other important landmarks.
Grand Canal Boat Tour
Afternoon (depending on the season)
This Venice city sightseeing tours package concludes with our small group Grand Canal Boat Tours informative and entertaining tour of the Grand Canal and minor canals of Venice as you travel in a luxurious motor-launch with an expert tour guide. Admire the fabulous architecture of the Palaces, Churches & Medieval warehouses that line the banks of the Grand Canal, and be entertained by stories of the famous and infamous characters that have lived here over the centuries.
N.B. Due to Lent religious observance St Mark’s Basilica will remain closed and no visiting will be permitted on all Saturdays and Sundays from now on until Easter included. These decisions are taken by the local authorities and are therefore beyond our control.
All tours including the Basilica will operate as scheduled – our guides will provide a detailed explanation of Basilica’s history, architecture and its treasures from the outside and wherever possible will bring visual aids (either books or pictures or Ipad) to allow the customers to view the interior of the church.
All three tours depart from the entrance to the Royal Gardens on the water front of St. Marks Square.
DIRECTIONS: From St. Marks facing the Basilica turn right and walk towards the open water. At the two giant columns facing the water turn right, and following the line of trees after a 100 metres you will come to the entrance of the Royal Gardens where we will be waiting holding a sign with Original Venice Walk written on it
- You can take these 3 tours over 2/3 days. At the time of booking you just need to enter in the comments field your preference of the days you would like to take each tour.
- At times St Mark’s basilica is closed due to high water or religious ceremonies. During high water all tours will take place, but it might happen we have to partly adapt the tour to the weather conditions. On those occasions when St Mark’s Basilica is open with high water, skip the line tickets will not be accepted as all visitors have only 1 door open to get in the church.
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance to St Mark's Basilica are available only from April to October (St Mark’s Basilica does not offer a fast entry service to anyone in other periods, considered off peak season).
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter St Marks basilica. Large bags are not allowed inside the basilica.
- These tours are not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The cost of the tour does not include gratuities or hotel pick up and drop off.
- Prices from: 92.00
- Duration: 3 hours 45 minutes
- Availability: View Calendar
Grand Canal Boat, again all-round very good.
Gondola SPOILT OUR ENTIRE DAY, THE GONDOLIER WAS AN ANGRY LITTLE MAN WITH A BAD ATTITUDE. LICENCE #168.
This bloke turned what was supposed to be a great experience into a nightmare.