Semi-private Essence of Rome and Trastevere Half Day tour
Enjoy a small group tour ( 7 people Max ) by minivan and on foot of all the must see sights of Rome including also a walking tour in picturesque Trastevere . Pick up will be by minivan from your centrally located hotel . During the tour visit all must see sights , including Spanish steps , Pantheon , Navona Square and Trevi fountain. The tour will conclude in TrastevereBOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- Pick up from your centrally located hotel
- Limited to a Maximum of 7 pax
- Enjoy a coffee break ( included ) in Trastevere
- 3-hour small-group tour of Rome by minibus and on foot
- Learn all about Rome’s history and ancient attractions from a local guide
- See Rome’s top illuminated landmarks including the Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona
- Visit Rome Pantheon to admire its impressive domed roof and well-preserved architecture
- Highly qualified guide
- ONLY maximum 7 people
- Mercedes A/C vehicle or similar make
- Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and Trastevere district
- Santa Maria in Trastevere church
- Coffee or Cappuccino break
- Pick up at your centrally located hotel
On this half day tour, you will get to visit the highlights of Rome by minivan, which will drop you off at key points along the journey. In the second part of the tour, you will get the chance to stroll through one of the most ancient neighbourhoods of Rome - the picturesque Trastevere area. You can watch the world go by in a Trastevere coffee shop and enjoy a complimentary Italian coffee or cappuccino.
Your tour will begin when our driver will pick you up from your hotel. Once all 7 guests are on board we will meet your Avventure Bellissime guide. To begin with, you will be driven around the famous locations in Rome, including the Trevi fountain, the Pantheon, the Spanish steps and Piazza Navona.
You will get the chance to explore each of these locations, as you will be able to get off the minivan and have a wander through Rome . Visit the interior of the Pantheon and learn about the legendary Trevi fountain and why not toss a coin to make sure you’ll be back in Rome? Walk around the magnificent Spanish steps and the grand Navona Square with the famous Bernini and Borromini baroque works of art.
By minivan, you’ll also pass the circus maximus and the majestic Venezia square - a real hub of Rome!
After 1,5 hrs touring the monumental Rome, you’ll reach the fascinating area of Trastevere and here you’ll say goodbye to your driver and minivan. This is your chance to relax and reflect on the wonders of Rome that you have seen while enjoying a real Italian coffee or cappuccino. After your coffee stop, you will be ready to explore the ancient quarter with cobbled streets and charming atmosphere, where your guide will take you on a fascinating walk.
To end your tour in style, we will visit the majestic and beautiful Santa Maria in Trastevere church, probably the first church dedicated to the Virgin Mary with It's facades all glittering with ancient mosaics.
Pick up at your centrally located hotel in Rome
- This tour is of a historical area which is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative suitable routes
- The tour operates with a minimum of four and a maximum of seven people.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Prices from: 99.00
- Duration: 3 hours
- Availability: View Calendar
- Pickup Location
- Mid Point