Semi Private Essence of Rome walking tour
Early morning walking tour with maximum 8 people per guide. Visit all the must see sights of Rome before the crowds arrive: Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Navona Square, Campo de' Fiori Market and Caravaggio painting - all included in this tour conducted by one of our art/historian guides. Enjoy also a coffee break at one of the historical Roman CafésBOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- Small group of 8 people to ensure a personalized service
- Highly qualified guide
- Highly qualified Art/Historian English speaking guide
- Visit Spanish steps, Navona square, Trevi fountain and Pantheon
- Enjoy a coffee break
- Campo de' Fiori lively market
- Caravaggio paintings in San Luigi Dei Francesi church
Enjoy a walking tour in a small group of only 8 people and featuring the highlights of Rome along with some of its charming secret corners.
Visit the majestic Trevi Fountain before the crowds arrive and admire it in all its beauty while tossing the ritual coin. Learn why the Spanish steps are called in this way, see one of the largest and most beautiful piazzas: Navona Square with its famous Baroque Bernini fountain and Borromini church. Last but not least you’ll visit the extraordinary Pantheon, the most preserved and influential building of ancient Rome.
Take a break and enjoy an Italian coffee in one of the historical cafès by the Pantheon before continuing our walk to discover some true gems, like Caravaggio’s extraordinary paintings in San Luigi Dei Francesi church. Admire his paintings and learn all about this controversial Baroque artist, famous for the use of chiaroscuro for the sake of drama. The tour will complete in the picturesque and one of the oldest Markets of Rome - Campo de' Fiori. Stroll around its beautiful fruit and vegetable stalls, admire the flowers on display and take in its lively atmosphere.
Tour ends in Campo de' Fiori.
Meeting point: Piazza di Spagna by the fountain in front of the flight of steps
- This tour is of a historical area which is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative suitable routes
- The tour operates with a minimum of two and a maximum of eight people per guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The cost of the tour does not include gratuities or hotel pick up and drop off
- Dress code applies - shoulders and knees must be covered to enter any church or religious site
- Prices from: 79.00
- Duration: 3 hours
- Availability: View Calendar