Private Venice Grand Canal and Murano Island Boat Tours
Private guided Venice Boat Tours of the Grand Canal & Murano Island with a Local Expert GuideBOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- Includes Local Expert Guide
- Luxurious Motor-Launch for tour of Grand canal and transfer to Murano
- Visit a Celebrated Glass Works and see an example of Glass-Blowing
- Transfer back to Venice
Private guided Venice Boat Tours of the Grand Canal & Murano Island with a Local Expert Guide includes a glass-blowing demonstration in Murano.
Enjoy an informative tour of the Grand Canal, the main Street of Venice! Our local expert guide will introduce you to the splendid palaces, churches, bridges, gardens, warehouses that line the banks of the Grand Canal of Venice, while talking about its origins and evolution over the centuries.
You'll learn the history that lies behind the famous buildings, as well as being introduced to some of the famous characters who have lived here.
We'll then reach Murano, where you'll visit a famous and selected glass-making workshop. Here after learning the procedure of glass-making, you will visit the showroom, where you can see examples of the beautiful artifacts that typify the excellence of Murano glass.
Time permitting and on request our guide can take you to visit the interesting Murano Glass museum, before returning back to Venice.
Your English speaking guide will come and meet you in the lobby of your hotel in Venice or at the port of Venice if you're on a cruise
- This tour is of a historical area and is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- Prices from: 52.50
- Duration: 3 hours
- Availability: View Calendar
- Pickup Location
- Mid Point