Private Rome Borghese Gallery Tour
Enjoy a Private Borghese Villa TourBOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- Local Expert Guide
- Skip the line Borghese Gallery ticket
Private Rome Walking Tours of the Borghese Gallery feature the great works of Raphael, Titian, Correggio, and stunning works by Caravaggio. Among the impressive sculptures, the young Bernini's "David" and "Apollo and Daphne" excel any of the antique sculptures, as well as Canova's celebrated rendering of "Pauline Bonaparte as Venus Victrix".
While the focus of our private Rome walking tours of the Borghese Gallery is primarily the art gallery and discussing in-depth the most important works, time will also be taken to admire the lavish decorations of the Villa that help frame this collection and to learn more about the delightful gardens of the Villa which are laid-out in an English landscape style.
After the tour of the Villa Borghese, a short stroll through the gardens will bring you to a magnificent view of Rome. And just below, to complete our private Rome walking tours of the Borghese Gallery you'll visit the Church of Santa Maria del Popolo. Fondly, known as the church of artists it houses masterpieces by Raphael & Caravaggio.
Meeting Point for your Private Borghese Gallery Tour will be advised at the time of booking
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- At times, Museums close without notice. No refunds are available as these events are beyond our control.
- Entrance fees to the Borghese Gallery are not refundable nor amendable. In case of cancellation no refund will be issue for tickets. In case of amendments, tickets have to be paid again.
- Prices from: 50.00
- Duration: 3 hours
- Availability: View Calendar