Private David, Uffizi & Pisa Cruise Ship Excursion
Depart from port of Livorno for a walking tour of Florence, including Michelangelo's David at the accademia, Ponte Vecchio , Piazza della Signoria , secret Florence Uffizi gallery & leaning tower of PisaBOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- Shore excursions start & finish at your cruise ship
- Skip the line tickets included for Michelangelo's David & the Uffizi
- Licensed Expert Florence guide for a four-hour walking tour of Florence
- English-speaking driver-escort & air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle at your disposal for ten-hours
Private Livorno shore excursions to Florence & Pisa. Departing directly from your cruise ship enjoy a tour of Florence that includes two-hour walking tours of the city, as well as tours of Michelangelo's David & the Uffizi museum with skip the line tickets included. After enjoying a four-hour tour of Florence with one of our expert Florence guides visit the leaning tower of Pisa before heading back to your cruise ship in Livorno.
Before arriving in Florence city centre, on our Florence & Pisa shore excursions we'll stop at Piazzale Michelangelo, from where you'll enjoy breathtaking views over the city. We'll then make our way to the city centre, where you will meet your guide for a 4 -hour private walking tour of Florence which include a two-hour walking tour of Monumental Florence, a visit to the Accademia Gallery to see the world famous David by Michelangelo, and a tour of Uffizi Museum.
The walking tour of Florence includes the exteriors of Palazzo Strozzi, Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Brunelleschi's Dome, Ghiberti's Gates of Paradise, and numerous other sites.
One of the highlights of our Florence & Pisa shore excursions is a visit to admire & discuss the original marble statue of David housed in the Accademia museum of Florence. After enjoying an in-depth discussion of David, we'll make our way to the world-famous Uffizi museum, where your guide will focus on the highlights. Famous for its masterpieces by artists such as Giotto, Botticelli, Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raffaello, Tiziano, Caravaggio, we'll concentrate on Art from the Renaissance period so you can appreciate Florence's role in the Renaissance movement that changed the world forever.
After some free-time in Florence, our final stop on our Florence & Pisa shore excursions take us to the leaning tower of Pisa, and the field of miracles home also to the beautiful Baptistery and Cathedral of Pisa. At Pisa you can choose to purchase optional skip the line tickets to climb the two-hundred steps of the leaning tower for an additional 28 Euro per person. But, you must decide at the time of booking this excursion if you want to include this option. After Pisa we'll head back to your cruise ship at Livorno to conclude your shore excursion.
This Florence & Pisa shore excursion departs & returns to your cruise ship at the port of call of Livorno
- Please specify in the booking name and port of call of your cruise ship
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- At times, Museums close without notice. No refunds are available as these events are beyond our control.
- Prices from: 153.75
- Duration: 10 hours
- Availability: View Calendar