10-Day Private Amalfi Coast Italy Vacation Package
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1997, the Amalfi Coast represents one of the most beautiful places to visit in Italy and a travel destination not to miss out during your vacation in the Italian Peninsula.
Get ready to enjoy a scenic, naturalistic and culinary vacation with our Amalfi Coast Travel Packages. Our tour consists of a Private 10-day excursion featuring the most amazing and breathtaking destinations that you can find in Southern Italy, including the coastal gem Amalfi and the Ancient Pompeii.
Our Amalfi Coast Vacation packages also include carefully selected centrally located 4-star superior hotels, private transfers, and special day tours in some of the most popular and magnificent cities around Italy.
Sample a taste of world-famous Italian Dolce Vita by discovering all Ancient Rome’s major landmarks and then enjoy the relaxing essence of Italian leisure on the Amalfi Coast with its dramatic charm, deep blue seas and idyllic weather.
Our Amalfi Coast Vacation Packages include day tours in Florence and Venice, where you can be surrounded by the wondrous and impressively stunning works of art at the Uffizi Gallery and enjoy a Private Grand Canal Boat Tour in the world’s most beautiful romantic city.ENQUIRE NOW Download Brochure
Highlights and what's included
- Nine-night’s stay in selected 4-Star Hotels in Rome, Sorrento, Florence & Venice with full American-style buffet breakfasts
- Seven-Private Car Transfers (see itinerary below for details)
- Two-1st-Class reserved seating on Hi- Speed Euro-Star Trains between Naples, Florence & Venice
- Private 4-hour Vatican & Sistine Chapel Tour
- Private 3-hour Colosseum & Ancient Rome Tour
- Private 2-hour Pompeii Walking Tour
- Private 4-hour Florence in a Day Tour
- Private 4-hour Venice in 1 Day Tour
- Private 35-minute Venice Gondola Ride
- SKIP THE LINE TICKETS INCLUDED FOR ALL OUR TOURS!
- ALL DEPARTURE DATES GUARANTEED TO OPERATE AS SCHEDULED!
- Travel insurance
- Meals other than breakfast
*For Pompeii, we had Patricia as our guide. She was excellent!
*Hotel in Sorrento was Hotel DelaVilla. Great hotel, Great breakfsast! Large pool surroundings could have been better (buildings surrounding the pool look very rundown)
*Capri Tour- Guide was Pinar. She was FANTASTIC!!!!
*Amalfi Tour- Guide was Fabrizio. He was knowledable, but was a little lack luster.
*Rome- Hotel Ponte Sisto. Nice hotel! Great center garden for breakfast! Front desk staff wasn't really friendly.
*Ancient Rome Tour & Vatican Tour guide was with Francesca, she was Awesome!! Made both days fun for the kids!
*Venice- Hotel Dona. Ok hotel. Nice room. Great location. didn't love the hotel itself as far as there was not a garden, pool, etc. which we enjoy in our hotels. We also felt that the front desk staff was rude.
* Venice walking tour- Guide was Barbara. Barbara was super sweet! Such a wonderful personality! We enjoyed our walk & boat ride around Venice!
* Murano Tour- Guide was Massimo. Massimo was kind but we found him to be boring and it wasn't the best way to end our tours/trip unfortunately. First, I was disappointed in this tour overall for a few reasons. One, the picture on the website when I chose to book it, showcases the very colorful house on the water. One of the main reasons we wanted to visit. However after it was booked, I found out (though friends) that Burano is where the colorful houses are-not Murano. I didn't have the time to change this (and to be honest had no desire to deal with Aleksandra again) so I left it as is, & planned to trying to add Burano when we were in Venice. I asked Massimo about it when he arrived, & it seemed like quite the production to change the tour and add Burano, so we left it as is. I do understand that there were alot of moving parts (taxi, etc). When we arrived in Murano, I felt kind of rushed being that we had an appt at the glass museum at a certain time, and then was told we would not be going back into the town after the glass museum & that the museum is who takes us back to Vencie. Had I realized all of this, I would have not booked a tour and visited Murano on my own.
Overall though, one tour not being what we expected out of seven, is pretty darn good to us!
ROME – 3-nights at the four-star Superior Hotel
Day 1 - ROME
Upon your arrival in Rome’s Airport you’ll be met by our representative for your private car transfer to the centrally located four star Hotel, where you will stay in selected room on the quiet side of the hotel on bed ‘n breakfast basis for three-nights. Rest of the Day at your leisure.
Day 2 - ROME
Take our 4-hour Private Vatican & Sistine Chapel Tour with one of our licensed expert guides that also includes skip the line tickets to enter the Vatican without having to stand-in-line. Enjoy detailed explanations of the Sistine Chapel, Rafael Rooms, St. Peters Basilica & the Vatican Museums.
Day 3 - ROME
Enjoy our Three-hour Private Ancient Rome Walking Tour with one of our licensed expert guides, and including skip the line tickets for the Colosseum. This tour features the Colosseum, Ancient Roman Forum, Palatine Hill & Constantine’s Arch.
SORRENTO – 2-nights at the four-star Superior Hotel
Day 4 - SORRENTO
After a leisurely breakfast take a Private Car Transfer tour from your hotel in Rome to Sorrento travelling in an air-conditioned Mercedes (or similar make) vehicle with an English-speaking driver. En route to Sorrento stop at Pompeii for two-hours to enjoy a private guided walking tour of the archaeological site with one of our licensed expert guides (entrance fees 13 Euro per person not included in the package price).
After touring Pompeii you will arrive at the centrally located four-star Hotel in Sorrento where you will be staying two-nights in selected room with balcony and sea-view on a bed n breakfast basis.
Day 5 - SORRENTO
Day at your leisure on the Amalfi Coast.
FLORENCE – 2-nights at the four-star Superior Hotel
Day 6 - FLORENCE
After a leisurely breakfast, you will be met in the lobby of your Hotel by our representative for a private car transfer to Naples railway station from where you’ll travel in 1st Class reserved seats on a Hi-Speed Euro-star train to Florence, departing Naples at 10.00 am arriving into Florence at 12.51 pm (or the nearest time available).
Upon arrival in Florence you’ll be met by our representative for your private car transfer to the centrally located four star Hotel where you will be staying for two-night in selected room on a bed ‘n breakfast basis. Rest of the Day at your leisure.
Day 7 - FLORENCE
Take our 4-hour Private Florence in a Day Tour with one of our licensed expert guides, and that includes skip the line tickets for Michelangelo’s David & the Uffizi. This tour offers the perfect introduction to Florence and it’s numerous attractions.
VENICE – 2-nights at the four-star Superior Hotel
Day 8 - VENICE
After a leisurely breakfast, you will be met in your hotel by our representative for your private car transfer to the train station to travel to your next destination – Venice.
Travelling in First-class reserved seats on a hi-speed Euro-star train departing Florence at 10.25 am arriving in Venice at 12.35 pm (or the nearest time available).
Upon arrival in Venice you’ll be met by our representative for your Private Water-Taxi Transfer to the centrally located four-star Hotel where you will be staying in selected room on a bed ‘n breakfast basis for two nights.
At 5 pm, take a 35-minute Private Gondola Ride in a traditional Venetian Gondola through the labyrinth of back canals of the San Marco Sestiere of Venice to enjoy a very unique experience of Venice.
Day 9 - VENICE
Take our popular 4-hour Private Venice in 1 Day Tour with one of our licensed expert guides to enjoy a complete and thorough introduction to the city of Venice. Start with a stroll around St. Marks square, followed by an interior tour of St. Marks Basilica. Then, enjoy a Private Grand Canal Boat Tour, and finish your tour with a walk through the Hidden Venice to discover the enchanting San Polo district of the city and its numerous attractions.
Day 10 - VENICE / END OF THE VACATION PACKAGE
Your 10-Day Italy Vacation Package will conclude with a private water-taxi transfer to Venice’s Marco Polo airport by a combination of private water-taxi and private car taking you directly from your hotel in Venice to the departure terminal of Marco Polo Airport. All our Italy vacation packages can be customized to suit your own particular needs, and we can easily add additional nights and services to all our featured vacation packages.