Florence in a Day Tour | Avventure Bellissime
This Florence in a Day super saver combo tour features 3 hours tour of Florence featuring Michelangelo's David at the Accademia , Ponte Vecchio , Piazza della Signoria, Duomo, Baptistery, Medieval and Renaissance Florence and a 3-hour tour featuring Santa Croce church and the Uffizi GalleryBOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- skip the line tickets to Uffizi, Accademia and Santa Croce
- licensed expert English speaking Florence guide for 6 hours
- headphones when more than 8 people
The Best Value in Florence day tours features all the must-see sights of city on two special sightseeing tours of Florence. Combining our Small Group Renaissance & David Walking tour which includes a tour of Michelangelo's David, with our tour of the Uffizi and Santa Croce church, you'll see all the major sights of the city as well as enjoying a full understanding of the Renaissance movement and the role played by the city of Florence.
10am - 12noon - RENAISSANCE WALK - 2 HOURS
Our day tours of Florence start with our Renaissance Walking Tours that provide the ideal introduction to a city, whose piazzas and palazzi reveal the logic and philosophy of that incredible period of history called the Renaissance. This tour features: Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Strozzi, Brunelleschi's Duomo, Giotto's Bell Tower, Palazzo Vecchio, Medieval Florence and many other important landmarks. And as you walk through the streets and piazzas of Florence where we'll discuss the ideas of the Renaissance, the lives of many famous artists, the Medici family who showered Florence with countless masterpieces, and how life changed forever during this epic period of the history of Florence.
12noon - 1.00pm- MICHELANGELO'S DAVID- 1 HOUR
After enjoying a walk through the historical centre of Florence, we arrive at the Accademia Gallery, home to Florence's most treasured work of art - "Michelangelo's David". After enjoying an in-depth discussion of David, we'll also have time to admire "Michelangelo's Slaves". After a break for Lunch (not included in the price of the tour) our day tours of Florence continue with a tour of the Santa Croce church and the Uffizi Gallery at 3.00 pm.
3.00pm - 6.00pm - HIGHLIGHTS OF SANTA CROCE AND UFFIZI GALLERY TOUR - 3 HOURS
Enjoy an in depth tour of the masterpieces of the Uffizi gallery along with the visit of one of the most famous churches of Florence, Santa Croce, burial place of many Italian greats, including Michelangelo and where you’ll see works of art by many famous artists such as Donatello, Giotto, Della Robbia in the celebrated Medici Chapel.
TOURS OPERATE WITH MIN 4 PARTICIPANTS
Meeting point for our tours featured in this combo:
- Rucksacks/backpacks are NOT allowed inside Accademia Gallery!!!! As there is no deposit area in the vicinity, avoid taking any rucksacks/backpacks as due to the new rules you will not be admitted inside the monuments.
- You can also take our Florence in 1 Day Tour over two days, you just need to specify which walking tour you want to take on what day in the note field on the on line booking form.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- At times, Museums close without notice. No refunds are available as these events are beyond our control.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Prices from: 120.00
- Duration: 6 hours
- Availability: View Calendar
- Pickup Location
- Mid Point